Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Give Heath Ledger the Oscar

If you've read my review of The Dark Knight you would know that I absolutely loved this movie. I really do believe it's one of the best movies made in the past twenty years.

However, it's a little saddening that The Dark Knight may not win any Oscars. Unless of course, Heath Ledger wins for best supporting actor. Christian Bale is not going to win for best actor. I doubt the Academy will give The Dark Knight the Best Picture award either. Maybe best director or best screenplay has a shot, but I think the best chance is Heath Ledger as best supporting actor.

What do you think? Should Heath Ledger win for best supporting actor? Can The Dark Knight win awards in any other major category?

1 comment:

Missy said...

It looks like he's gonna win it.