Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Friday, July 25, 2008

Time to Begin the Mystery Section

The science fiction section of my website is done now. It's time to start the mystery section and I can't wait. I was not pleased with my progress in the scifi section at all. It took me almost a month to write up only five pages. I can't let that happen again on the mystery fiction section. I hope to have the first five pages done within 1 week, ten days tops.

The good thing about mystery is that I've read a lot of it. I would say I've probably read more mystery fiction than perhaps any other genre except for horror. Of course, this would include spin-off genres like suspense and thrillers.

I plan on seeing the new X-Files movie later on today. I should have a review by tonight, and a video review on Youtube.

Let's keep our mind on the goal: One week to finish the Mystery Fiction section.

No comments: