Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight Review

Perhaps I should qualify this post by stating that I have always been a huge Batman fan. But it doesn't really matter.

Look folks. This movie is fantastic. The Dark Knight is the best movie I've seen all year. It's probably the best movie I've seen in over a year. If you only see one summer blockbuster, then, Go. See. This. Movie.

The Dark Knight is so realistic it's scary. This movie was as realistic as a movie about a comic book can get. I'm tempted to start another portal on my website dedicated to comic books and their movie spin-offs. I'll think about it, but for now I classify The Dark Knight as a mystery.

Move over Spider-Man. This is how a comic book movie should be done.
Move over Jack Nicholson. Heath Ledger is officially the best Joker ever.

What I liked
Everything.
The Joker in a nurse's uniform.
The camera work was stupendous.

What I didn't like

Maybe it was a little too long.

Read the earlier posts to understand my rating system. I give The Dark Knight 4 quarters. Yes folks; this movie is a full buck and worth every damn cent. Go see this movie.

No comments: