Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Top Ten Fantasy Movies From the Past Ten Years

Don't you hate wasting money on a bad movie? I know I do. That's why I like creating these top 10 lists of the best movies to make it easier on all of us. My top 10 scifi movies from the past decade is already listed. Now, here is my list of the top 10 fantasy movies of the past decade with ratings.

10. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 3
9. Shrek 2 - 3
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - 3
7. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - 3
6. Enchanted - 4
5. Cars - 4
4. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - 4
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 4
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 4
1. The Green Mile


You may want to look over my rating system and see how it works. And visit my website www.horror-fiction.info and discover more about fantasy and other fiction genres.

No comments: