Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not Really a New Direction

I know it's been a while since I've last posted. Just got really involved in enhancing the website. I'm working hard on using different keywords and really trying to focus on monetizing the site more.

Also, I'm going to focus more on movie and book reviews. I've found those are easy and fun to do and I have an almost limitless bank of information to choose from. So far I've done reviews on the following movies:

Gone Baby Gone
The Spiderwick Chronicles
The Spiderman Trilogy
The Mummy Return of the Dragon Emperor
The Bourne Trilogy

More will come as time passes. I'm also working on doing more top ten lists. These are also pretty fun to do since I pretty much just get to run my mouth about why I think some movies or books are better than others. So far I've done top ten lists on the following subjects.

Superhero Movies
Science fiction movies
Fantasy movies
Stephen King books

I've got lots more of those to run out also. I've also added a few general info articles like watching free movies online.

No comments: