Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Friday, June 13, 2008

Finished all of the Fantasy Fiction creature articles

I've finally finished the creature section of the fantasy fiction portal on horror-fiction.info. Still not really seeing too many of my pages place high enough on Google. I think the highest ranking page I've seen so far was the werewolf page. However, I should mention that many of my pages aren't even indexed yet.

Still trolling for links. I've just found out that links from guestbooks don't mean a thing, and might even be bad. I've sent a couple of emails out today requesting links to my dragon page, but so far no responses.

I can't wait till I can finally start recording my stories. I'm hoping that taking that step will be the necessary move to drum up sales. However, I won't get any sales if I don't get more visits. But it's still too early to fuss about visits yet. I've only had the website up for about a month.

No comments: