Dollar for Dollar the best hosting service around

Banner

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Adding Podcasts

I've been working on adding content to horror-fiction.info for quite some time. But now that the fantasy creatures section is done, I have to add some product or do something different. There are still many things I need to do with this site before I can say that it is done.

I will probably do The Jinn as a recurring podcast. I'm not sure if I'll do the entire book or just a portion. I guess it all depends on the business demands.

This switch doesn't mean that I'm no longer adding content. Quite the contrary. It's just that I've been writing articles almost nonstop for almost a month, and I've gotta do other things now. I have to do something to bring in more traffic, and the written content just isn't enough right now. Podcasts were always part of the plan anyway, so it's not like I'm deviating. And there's no reason why I should wait until all of the articles are finished before making a podcast.

Tomorrow, well actually today's since it's almost 3 in the morning, podcast will be the first few pages of The Jinn. Luckily, I've already recorded a good chunk of this already.

No comments: